Thank you so much to Kris Merino and her fantastic blog, Intelligent Life. She was kind enough to honor me with this second award. Everyone should read her posts; they’re always insightful and she’s on a Universe trend lately which I LOVE! (read: beautiful photos of space, brainy words from physicists). The two rules of receiving this award are 1) name 6 blogs to pass this on to and 2) 10 facts you don’t know about me. There are so many great blogs that I read. I wish I could bequeath this to all of them!
In no particular order…
10 facts…that’s a lot!
- Because I blog anonymously at Acid Free Pulp, some people assume that I’m a man but I’m not! Definitely a woman last time I checked.
- I’m double-jointed in my right arm and can turn it all the way around.
- I can never just read one book at a time. (I have a problem)
- I once saw a woman dressed as a pack of birth control dancing in the park Bollywood-style.
- My favorite pancake is the luxurious banana pancake.
- I don’t like monkeys…for real, get that chimpanzee away from me.
- I’ve been working on the first 50 pages of my novel for the past two years.
- I own multiple copies of Gravity’s Rainbow but have never read it.
- I see Wallace Shawn EVERYWHERE in NYC! It’s like he’s stalking me or something.
- I have to interview an author in February as part of a literary festival and am incredibly nervous because I’ve never done anything like this before.