But more specifically, I would like to thank Intelligent Life for this honor. It was such a pleasure when I first realized that other people besides my mother read this blog. The questions, comments, and dialogue are what I enjoy the most. I love having a discussion or disagreement about various literary topics with all of the commenters on my posts. Secondly, everyone should visit the aforementioned blog, Intelligent Life. It’s of course intelligent and always an interesting read. This acknowledgment comes with some rules…
- Nominate 15 fellow bloggers.
- Inform the bloggers of their nomination.
- Share 7 random things about yourself.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you.
- Add the Versatile Blog Award picture on your blog post.
Since I am new to the blogging world, these are a few blogs that I’ve stumbled upon recently and have enjoyed. [in no particular order]
- Multo (Ghost)
- Life is a Journey
- One Star Watt
- Woman Write Two
- I Hate My Brain
- Gippsland Granny
- A Year of Reading Women
- Seven Days in the Sun
- Butterscotch Cloves
- Reading in the Mountains
- So Many Books
- Reading Embers
- Writer’s Code
- Books and Bits
Seven Random Things About Myself
- Whenever Billy Idol’s”Dancing With Myself” comes on, I dance (with myself).
- I generally don’t like books without plots (sorry Samuel Beckett).
- I once worked for a dog food company.
- It took me a very long time to spell the word definitely correctly.
- I hate when people jingle their keys.
- I’ve had tonsillitis, laryngitis, and bronchitis.
- I can barely add and subtract–don’t ask me to split the bill.
Thanks again to Intelligent Life and to everyone who comments on this blog. It keeps me on my toes!